Holy Names University (HNU) was founded by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary in 1868 on the shores of Lake Merritt. In 1957, the campus was moved from Lake Merritt to a wooded, sixty-acre site in the Oakland Hills. An academic community committed to the full development of each student, Holy Names offers a liberal education rooted in the Catholic tradition, empowering a diverse student body for leadership and service in a complex world.
Yellow Ribbon Detail
To view contact information for this school, register here. It's free!