Riverland Community College

  • (507) 433-0600 | Website

Transitioning from Military life to civilian life can be difficult. Returning to college can be one of the most difficult parts of that process. According to Minnesota Statute 197.585, Each campus of the University of Minnesota and each institution within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system shall provide adequate space for a veterans assistance office to be administered by the commissioner of veterans affairs


Military Offering

Majors Offered

Search Majors Offered
  • A Associates
  • B Bachelors
  • BC Post B.A Certificate
  • M Masters
  • MC Post M.A Certificate
  • D Doctorate